+44 (0)1509 263171
New members of the Alumni Advisory Board
In September 2016, five places will become available on our Alumni Advisory Board which acts as the voice of our alumni community, representing over 155,000 Loughborough graduates around the world.
To apply to be a member of the Alumni Advisory Board please download the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29th July 2016
What is expected of Alumni Advisory Board members
Members of the Alumni Advisory Board will be expected to undertake the following:
- Attend a minimum of two Board meetings per year in person at the Loughborough campus or a London location.
- Call in or Skype into Board meeting discussions if unable to attend in person.
- Work in and contribute towards further engagement of alumni in support of the University.
- Actively assist with the promotion of alumni social events and attend alumni events where possible.
- Act as an ambassador for the University and Alumni Relations.
For full details of the roles and responsibilities of the Board members and the work of the Board please read our 'Terms of Reference' document.
Download the application form
Why join? Hear what other Board members have to say...